UNGM-DR Service Center provides a wide variety of services related to servicing the various compressor and pump equipment, no matter how sophisticated it is.
The equipment is serviced by highly qualified specialists considerably experienced with equipment of various manufacturers.
The company was established in 2001. The company is a joint venture established by Oil, Gas and Chemical Machinery Plant (51%) and Dresser-Rand, a worldwide known compressor equipment manufacturer, (49%).
In 2015 Dresser-Rand was acquired by Siemens, which is a world renowned heavy engineering & technological conglomerate that manufactures gas turbines and compressors.
UNGM-DR has all manufacturing and technological capabilities necessary to do the quality repair and manufacture spare parts and components for compressors, turbines and other various equipment applied in the oil and gas industry, and has the following advantages:
- in-house engineering department
- modern machining equipment
- balancing and aligning equipment
- high-quality imported raw materials
- access to the whole manufacturing infrastructure of Oil, Gas and Chemical Machinery Plant and capability to control the complete manufacturing process chain
- all kinds of non-destructive testing
- technical translation and project coordination department